C glass fiber glass mesh is woven by fiberglass yarn, then coated with alkaline resistant latex. The 33tex c-glass fiberglass yarn is specially designed for weaving of fiberglass reinforcing mesh.
We can supply various specifications of c-glass fiber mesh cloth: mesh size, weight per square meter, color and roll size.
Popular size of C glass fiber mesh for Korea market:
1. Fiber glass cloth c-glass, 0.32mm diameter, plain woven, mesh hole size 26mm x 23mm, white color, 1020mm roll width
* Quantity : 30000m
2. Fiber glass cloth c-glass, 0.32mm diameter, plain woven, mesh hole size 30mm x 19mm, white color, 1220mm roll width
* Quantity : 3000m
Common Specifications for C Glass Fiber Mesh:
Roll width: 5cm, 10cm, 1m, 1.2m, 1.5m to 2.1m
Roll length: 3m, 10m, 50m, 100m, 200m, 1000m...
C-Glass mesh: 1x1mm, 2x2mm, 3x3mm, 4x4mm, 5x5mm, 6x6mm....12x12mm
Unit weight: 30g/m2, 45g/m2, 75g/m2, 145g/m2,.... 500g/m2
Colors: Orange, white, custom colors.
Features and Uses:
C glass fiber mesh offers great alkaline-resistance and high strength. It is a good and effective engineering construction material for enhancement anti-crack, earthquake resistance and prolongs the life of modern building. It is widely used to reinforce cement, stone, wall materials, roofing, marble strengthening, plasterboard framework, membrane material reinforcement.
Materials Introduction: C glass fiber yarn.
33tex c-glass fiberglass yarn:
Special design form weaving fiberglass mesh. 67tex, 100tex, 134tex.
67tex c-glass yarn for 5x5mm-80g/m2 fiberglass mesh,
100tex, for 5x5mm-100g/m2 fiberglass mesh.
134tex, for 5x5mm-145g/m2 fiberglass mesh.
This fiber yarn is special for weaving fiberglass mesh for wall reinforcement.
1. Using silane-based coupling agent.
2. Precise sizing: the product can be quickly soaked with even tension.
3. Good wear-resistance with less fuzz, meet high speed warping machine.
4. Meeting fiberglass mesh weaving requirements.
|Product Type||Glass type||Alkali content (%)||Single fiber diameter(um)||Nominal linear density(tex)||Twist(S)||Tensile strength(N/tex)|